Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
You are pregnant? The book you are holding in your hands will be your guide to one of the greatest adventures of your life.
The "Book of Pregnancy" was created to support, advise and listen to you. It is a reliable and comprehensive source of information about emotional and physical changes accompanying the expectation of a child.
You will find answers to the most important questions, as well as many other interesting and useful information:
- How does pregnancy go month after month? What happens in mom's head, heart and belly?
- How does pregnancy and its various stages affect the woman and her emotions and family relationships?
- How does the baby develop? How do you take care of yourself during pregnancy and take care of your health?
- Is it necessary to change your lifestyle during pregnancy? Which challenges should be postponed and which challenges should be taken up without fear?
- What foods are our allies in the fight for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby, and which should be avoided?
- How to take care of your physical condition and deal with stress when expecting a baby?
The "Book of Pregnancy" will help you prepare for the birth and future care of the newborn baby in the best possible way. It takes into account all the latest trends in obstetrics, such as the presence of the doula at birth, birth by natural forces after Caesarean section, home births, "skin-to-skin contact" or prolonged uncompression of the umbilical cord. The book shows the full spectrum of possibilities, the multitude of ways and solutions according to the idea that every woman and every pregnancy is unique and every pregnant woman has the right to make her own decisions based on her intuition and needs.