Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
EcOLOGICAL CLEANING MEASURE
THERTHINGS And EFFECTIVE
You luretough stains from clothing (beets, Wine, tea, fats, seyes etc. )
Template: Na2B4O7*10H2O. CAS No.: 1303-96-4. EC marking: 215-540-4.
Species: Purity 99.99% Country of origin: Turkey
Long expiration date!
More about BORAKSIE:
- Sodium tetraborate is called a boron compound that occurs in nature in the form of the mineral tinkal.
- Borax is used as a natural and ecological cleaner with a very wide range of applications.
- The colorful water-soluble crystals. Slowly heated, it loses hydration water, passing at 300-400oC to an anhydrous salt with a melting point of 878oC.
- Borax is a great whitening additive for washing nuts.
- cleans dirty surfaces (dishes, porcelain, baths, sinks, tiles, fittings, fridges and freezers)
- Bleaching and softening laundry an addition to organic laundry nuts - on our other walnut auctions.
- cleans mirrors and windows.
- Irritates clogged sewage pipes.
- Liquidates unpleasant odors (urine, animal droppings, broken milk).
- As a melt for soldering and welding.
- Looks like tough stains from clothing (beets, wine, tea, fats, juices, etc.)
- Insecticide (cockroaches, ants, sugar fish)
- Weed killer.
Distributor: Better Land
Mix 1/2 glass of vinegar and 2 tablespoons of borax (or 1/4 glass of baking soda) with 2 liters of water. You can add a few drops of your favorite essential oil, such as lavender. The resulting agent effectively removes sediment from water on basin mixers. We use it to clean chrome elements, windows, mirrors, walls, washable wallpaper etc.
Pour half a glass of borax into the clogged drain pipe, then slowly pour two glasses of boiling water. Leave for 15 minutes and rinse the drain again with hot water.
Cleaning the sink, bathtub, washbasin, tile:
Mix the borax with water (about 1 glass of borax and 1/4 glass of water). A paste on juice or citric acid will have a better effect. Spread the paste on the cleaned surface and leave for 15 minutes, after that time wash it with hot water.
Lavatory cleaning is done with a brush soaked in waterborne borax solution (half a glass of borax for 2 l of water). In the case of heavy soiling, pour half a glass of borax into the toilet bowl and leave for 1-2 hours. Then scrub the shell with a brush and rinse.
Borax is an excellent whitening and softening agent for fabrics. To do this, add half a glass of borax to the washing machine together with the detergent used (powder, washing nuts or washing spheres).
Borax will also help remove stains. For this purpose, prepare a solution of 1 topped borax spoon and 4l water, in which you soak the stained fabric for about 30 minutes and then wash as usual.
Stains on carpets and rugs
Dry stains - prepare a paste of borax and water, and rub it with a sponge into the stains. When the paste dries, scrape it off and vacuum the carpet thoroughly.
Wet stains - mix 1/2 glass of badass with 1.5 glass of water and pour this solution over the stain. Dry with a dry sponge.
Mould stains on fabrics are removed by rubbing a solution prepared from half a glass of badass and 2 cups of hot water into the mouldy places. Leave the fabric in water for a few hours and then rinse thoroughly!
Borax removes odors from perishable food or urine residues. To do this, simply wash the trash can or cat litter tray with a borax solution or sprinkle it on the bottom.
With borax, we fight ants, fleas, fish, cockroaches and other insects.
We prepare jelly and place it where the insects are. After it cools down, add a tablespoon of badass. The cockroaches should be treated with the powder from mixing 1 tablespoonful of badger and a spoonful of powdered sugar. Pour out small pile in places haunted by cockroaches. Sprinkle dry borax on the clogged areas and vacuum thoroughly after a few hours.
When using borax, observe the following rules:
Apply protective clothing (rubber gloves, etc.)
Avoid contact with eyes, skin.
Do not inhale, do not consume!
Keep hidden out of reach of children and animals!
If you get into the eyes, rinse carefully with water for a few minutes, if you use lenses, remove them carefully and continue rinsing. After direct contact (in case of getting into the nose, respiratory tract or digestive tract), seek medical advice. BORAKS has an eye irritant effect, can have a harmful effect on fertility and the baby in the womb.